Single Asset (AIR) Pools
- Our Single Asset Pools offer a new type of Liquidity Pool that simplifies the process for users & eliminates the threat of impermanant loss. Users can simply add liquidity & begin earning rewards. Providing liquidity becomes more akin to staking in this method.
Pair Asset (AIR) Pools
- Our Pair Asset Pools (or tripools) offer a traditional Liquidity Pool experience that simplifies the providing process for users. Users can simply add any one asset and have it immediately swapped & provided for a split liquidity position & begin earning rewards. Reminder Pair Pools (or tripools) are susceptable to Impermanant Loss.
- Air Pools, or Always in Range Pools are a new type of ranged pool offered in both Single Asset & Pair Pools that offers a dynamically moving price range that adjusts the range based on price movement in order to offer a simplified concentrated liquidity provider experience. Users can simply add thier liquidity once and the AIR pool handles the rest, keeping all liquidity available within the dynamic range.
Pair Pool Traditional Method
- Users can participate as a Liquidity-Provider (LP) by depositing the combined weights of assets in the designated pool. Pool size can be created as desired by users with any combination of 2-3 assets to build customized liquidity pools. Each LP receives a xxx-20 pool token (LP token) as proof of their proportional ownership of the assets in deposited pool.
Single Asset Pool New Method
Users can participate as a Liquidity-Provider (LP) by depositing x amount of single asset in that asset's pool. Each LP receives a xxx-20 pool token (LP token) as proof of their proportional ownership of the assets in deposited pool.
LPs, i.e., pool token holders, are entitled to receive a portion of the swap fees generated in the respective pool.
Swap fees generate a minimum of 0.3%
50% (min 0.15% of swap volume at launch) will be distributed to liquidity providers.
The portion of user generated swap fees are deposited into the reserves of the respective liquidity pools. When the user returns the pool token to redeem their share of reserves the user will receive their proportionate share of fees.
Risk of Impermanant Loss
Traditional Pair LPs are subject to impermanent loss should the prices of the two tokens diverge from their original prices: Users are strongly suggested to take this into consideration, in conjunction with the expected gains from the fees and yield. All users should take this into account before making a decision to contribute to a pair type liquidity pool.
View and Sort
Allow users to view all eligible pools for allocation, each pool displaying provided amount, earned amount, and APR of pool.
Users can create pools with our custom AMM. Users can create & design pools with 1-3 assets using chosen or split asset weights to create pool.
Example: 100% Atom for Single Asset Pools & 40% OLLO 30% OSMO 30% ATOM, 50/50, 30/70 or 33/33/34 -- for pairs or tripools you get the idea.
There is No Lock on pools, however there is a 48hr Early Exit Fee. If users decide to exit their position within the first 48hrs, they will be charged a predetermined exit fee.
- Swap Fees are set at 0.2 minimum.
- Early exit fee's are set at 1% min - 5% max
- 50% of the swap fee (min .1%) goes to respective pool users and the remaining 50% goes to sustainability vault.
- 50% of exit fees goes to respective pool users and the remaining 50% goes to the Sustainability vault.
- Bond: Conveniently allow users to bond eligible LP tokens in just one or two clicks, using OLLO gas fees for payment.
- Rewards: Automatically deposits users rewards to their OLLO chain wallet on a per block reward basis.
- Impermanent Loss Protection Coming Soon for Multi-asset Pools Users may select a maximum loss tolerance (stop loss) for their Liquidity Positions on non Liquid staked positions.
- Auto-Compounding: Auto-compound any of your LP Positions to switch from a Apr to a more rewarding Apy to accumulate more OLLO!
- ROI Calculator: Allowing users to estimate their profit by inputting the amount of investment, and time period. With optional compounding features.